Adventour on the Island
- Bike 8 miles along the Pacific coastline to Parque Aztlan ecological reserve
- Stroll through the natural sanctuary before hopping a water taxi to Ixtapa Island
- Enjoy lunch at a beachfront restaurant
- Kayak and snorkel for 2 hours in the island's warm waters
- Activity duration: 6 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off not included
Experience real adventure with this Adventour to Ixtapa Island. Bike through a jungle, visit a crocodile pit, kayak in the ocean, snorkel in the sea and enjoy lunch on an island beach. This all-day excursion includes an 8-mile coastal bike ride, 1-hour sea kayaking and 1-hour snorkeling. Are you up for the challenge?Your Adventour pedals along the Ixtapa coastline
The 6-hour Adventour to Ixtapa Island begins with a 4-mile bike ride along Ixtapa's bike path with a bicycle custom fit to you. Follow a friendly, bilingual guide along the paved path, which runs along the coastline to Parque Aztlan. This is an ecological reserve filled with exotic birds, iguanas and even crocodiles in their own pit. You will have a chance to stop and take it all in before continuing on to Playa Linda. Here, you will disembark from your bike for a water taxi ride to Ixtapa Island.
Kayak and snorkel in the Pacific Ocean
The Adventour continues on Ixtapa Island with lunch on a beachfront restaurant. Refuel on traditional Mexican fare and drinks before your next adventure in the water. You will relish in some time in the ocean with an hour-long kayaking trip, followed by another hour snorkeling above a coral reef. Dry off and return by water taxi to Playa Linda, where your bikes are ready for the 4-mile return journey.
- Bring your towel, sunscreen your camera and extra money for shopping, photos or souvenirs
- Bicycle and helmet
- Snorkeling gear
- Water taxi transportation
- Purified water available anytime